Size: 70 x 100 cm
With a wool filled blanket, the baby sleeps peacefully and naturally in every season! The blanket is soft and supple.
The coarse, curly and long wool fibers that we use in the blanket are washed, carded and combed parallel and interlaced to a wadding that is then stitched in squares.
Filling 100% lamb wool, 400g / m2, (France), ÖKO-TEX Standard 100, contains no harmful substances.
Cover fabric chemically unbleached, 100% cotton, Quality & Product Safety ÖKO-TEX Standard 100
- Does not cause sweating in hot weather
- Is warm in cold and humid weather
- Efficiently evaporates absorbed moisture
- No static electricity
- Does not absorb soot or microparticles from the air
- Wash with cool water (wool wash 30° C)
- Shape when damp. We recommend using wool detergent and care agent. This will give you the best result.
A wool blanket is an ecological alternative. It can be composted (biodegradable in soil) or burned to energy. Wool is also naturally fireproof and therefore there is no need to add flame retardants.